FANDOM


  • Do You know, is there going to be Alvin and the chipmkunks 5? I'm talking about CGI/live-action movie. I'd love to see something like this.

      Loading editor
    • I haven't seen any official news on whether or not there will be a fifth CGI/live-action film. Based on the large decrease in film gross, I'm going to say there won't be (of course I could be wrong).

        Loading editor
    • I hope You're wrong ;)

        Loading editor
    • I am going to say that they are going to make a fith movie in the franchise!!! Because we can't won't just have see number 4 ending the franchise!!! Because it was a another mishaf of alvin because he let rodent's in the house and Dave did not like rodent's Alvin totally forgot that when they firsg met right?

        Loading editor
    • It's very unlikely we'll get a 5th film so I wouldn't get your hopes up people. Plus Dave adopting them at the end of the 4th movie is a good way to end things for me personally.

        Loading editor
    • I still think it's very unlikely there will be another one.

        Loading editor
    • I guess your right pal David Alvinson but number 5 could be a direct to dvd movie!!!😇😆

        Loading editor
    • I doubt a direct to DVD movie would have the budget to hire any of the main actors from the previous 4 installments as well as the much more sophisticated visual effects. I expect that if they were to make a new movie then they would use Weta digital (the company responsible for the effects of the Lord of the Rings movies) for the CGI of the Chipmunks like they did with Road Chip since they did get a slight re-design. Not only that, the budget for Road Chip was $90 million, most of which for a movie like this goes into the rendering of the CGI; and since Road Chip made the least amount of money of the 4 instalments, that's why I doubt we'll ever see a 5th one.  

        Loading editor
    • They might have a 5th film with Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Dave, Miles, Rebecca (Miles's mom), hopefully Toby comes back and other characters. I should say it would release in 2019 or 2020 (My prediction could be wrong), besides they're super popular.

        Loading editor
    • ColinMiller1989 wrote:
      They might have a 5th film with Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Dave, Miles, Rebecca (Miles's mom), hopefully Toby comes back and other characters. I should say it would release in 2019 or 2020 (My prediction could be wrong), besides they're super popular.

      Actually, the name of Miles' mom was Samantha.

      I also don't think Toby will ever come back even if they were making a new film because he wasn't even that memorable. In every film all of the non-legacy characters (except for Ian) don't make it on to the next one. Claire Wilson was never seen or mentioned again after the first film, Toby, Aunt Jackie, and the West Eastman High School characters including Dr. Rubin are never present after The Squeakuel, and Zoe disappears after Chipwrecked.

      Even though Miles had more emphesis in Road Chip and was a much more interesting character than most of the minor ones in the 4 films, I don't think even that would justify him returning in a fifth film. That, and the actor who played Miles was already in his 20s during Road Chip and wouldn't be covincing as a teenager again by the time of a fifth one; given that he already looked late high school age and would likely have since moved onto college. Just like with Claire, Dave and Samantha would probably break up some time after Road Chip and they wouldn't even mention it on screen in a fifth one.

      As for it coming out in 2019 or 2020, in addition to Miles, the Chipmunks and Chipettes would be too old for a kid's movie. Road Chip may have had some more serious themes going on but having the characters as adults wouldn't be as entertaining.

      Add that to what I said above about the special effects and actors being too costly, and I can assure you that as a theatrical film or otherwise, a fifth film will not happen. Sorry to say, the movie series is over.

        Loading editor
    • There is some information about the fifth movie. It is suposed to be called the world tour and there is a short sinopsis of it. Hope that is true. You can find it in wikipedia. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_and_the_Chipmunks_(film_series)#Alvin_and_the_Chipmunks:_World_Tour_(2020) I cant just stay with 4 movies, I need 1 more ;(

        Loading editor
    • That's just fake nonsense. No sources.

        Loading editor
    • Whyyyyy :(😣😣 so all we have to do is wait

        Loading editor
    • Films can't make money years before they are released. That is clearly a poor fan edit to try and make us think it's real. Fox or Disney as they own the films now along with Ross and Janice have said nothing about there being a 5th CGI film.

        Loading editor
    • Wait if they can't get money how do they make the movie?

        Loading editor
    • Dairoverse wrote:
      Wait if they can't get money how do they make the movie?

      They don't.

        Loading editor
    • Unfortuantely, this is what happens with movies. Once a franchise starts with a movie, sequels are bound to happen. (Examples include: Shrek, Ice Age, Toy Story, Madagascar, Cars, Star Wars, etc.) They do it for the money, no matter how many fans complain.

        Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM
      DEmersonJMFM removed this reply because:
      Not spreading rumors.
      04:53, March 15, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Maxwellfloda1 wrote:
      Alvin & The Chipmunks: World Tour will be a 5th installment of Alvin & The Chipmunks coming on December 4, 2020.

      - Cast - 
      Jason Lee as Dave Seville, - adoptive father of the Chipmunks.
      Selena Gomez as Beatrice Miller, - adoptive mother of the Chipettes.
      Jimmy Fallon as Uncle Harry, - a concert manager friend of The Chipmunks & Chipettes.
      Tony Hale as Agent James Suggs, - concert manager friend of The Chipmunks & Chipettes.
      Josh Green as Miles, - a friend of the Chipmunks and a son of Samantha.
      Kimberly Williams-Paisley as Samantha, - a friend of Dave and the Chipmunks and a son of Miles.
      Jeffrey Tambor as Lawrence Talbot - next door neighbor of Dave and the Chipmunks.
      Mandy Moore as Stacy Moore - Executive producing manager of of The Chipmunks & Chipettes.

      - Voice Cast -
      Justin Long as Alvin Seville
      Matthew Gray Gubler as Simon Seville
      Jesse McCartney as Theodore Seville
      Christina Applegate as Brittany
      Anna Faris as Jeanette
      Amy Poehler as Eleanor

      - Summary -
      Dave takes the Chipmunks to a concert tour at The Greek Theatre on 2700 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027.

      Only result on google for this is Here which is on ideas wiki and is later said on the same page to be purely fictional.



      It sounds good, but its fake and not meant to be taken seirously.

        Loading editor
    • really?

        Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM
      DEmersonJMFM removed this reply because:
      Spreading incorrect information.
      00:43, March 16, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Yes really  so please stop saying it's real because you now know it isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Super Sweetie wrote:
      I hope You're wrong ;)

      ...I just want to see the Chipettes in a new movie once please... ;-;

      I hope a new movie comes out, based on howthe chipettes get back. That seems like a great movie toppic, because they were left in Miami. (;-;) 

      DAVE IF YOU DON'T ADOPT THE CHIPETTES I WILL TELL THE GUY WHO MADE THIS MOVE TO REPLACE THE ENDING W/ THE CHIPETTES BEING ADOPTED. There.

        Loading editor
    • They were judges on American Idol they weren't left anywhere and if Dave did adopt The Chipettes that woud make them The Chipmunks adopted siblings which woul mess up the whole couples thing.

        Loading editor
    • i hope there is alvin and the chipmunks 5 and if miles be in it i be ready to laugh since the chipmunks and chipettes are growing up so fast

        Loading editor
    • Sorry to break your heart, but it is not happening. Based on the information I just read, it's not happening. Remember, every good franchise has to end. For the saying, ever good things has to end at some point.

        Loading editor
    • The saying is: "All good things must come to an end". But yes you are correct there won't be a 5th film. Ross and Janice are busy with the new show and won't have the time for another CGI film.

        Loading editor
    • Can't rule it out completely, but it's definitely not likely.

        Loading editor
    • i grew up with alvin and the chipmunks for 18 years? for nothing!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Reece0123 wrote:
      i grew up with alvin and the chipmunks for 18 years? for nothing!!!!!

      Not for nothing, they might make an improved, better version of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

        Loading editor
    • I think they will make a fifth film. I've contacted the studios about it, and they liked my ideas and said that they would be good for a fifth movie.

        Loading editor
    • yay :D I wish I can some how contact Disney studios with email for my idea

        Loading editor
    • FilmLover2 wrote: I've contacted the studios about it, and they liked my ideas and said that they would be good for a fifth movie.

      Sorry, but I highly doubt this. Even if they liked your idea, legally they couldn't use it if you shared it with them and they read it.

        Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM
      DEmersonJMFM removed this reply because:
      Disrespectful comment.
      18:11, June 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Again, it's not impossible, but it would be a very troubled production. The characters have aged, the actors have aged, and the audience have aged since the first film over ten years ago. Considering how long it takes to make an AATC live action film, the very earliest we could see a fifth instalment would be December 2019, which is about a year and a half from now. That's under the baseless assumtion that they'd be in pre-production right now and keeping everything under wraps, which as far as we know they're not. There's also another Star Wars movie happening around that time, and I don't think Fox would make the same mistake that they made with Road Chip.

        Loading editor
    • if this 5th movie is the last I say r.i.p early

        Loading editor
    • It would most likely be the last one if the fourth wasn't already. A sixth film or beyond would just be impossible. They aren't launching a multi-decade cinematic universe.

        Loading editor
    • ok then Alvin and the chipmunks forever

        Loading editor
    • I just explained why it's not going to be forever.

        Loading editor
    • I know I mean in my heart!

        Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM wrote:

      Sorry, but I highly doubt this. Even if they liked your idea, legally they couldn't use it if you shared it with them and they read it.

      I'm sorry, but I didn't comprehend what you meant by saying that they can't use my ideas unless I share my ideas with the studios, because I did share it with them. I sent them e-mails and phone calls in which I told them my ideas, and they've taken what I told them into account.

        Loading editor
    • To sum it all up DISNEY owns the CGI/Live Action film rights therefore it would be them making the next film if there was to be one so if you were to share ideas with anyone really it should be them. But it's unlikely they'll make another one.

        Loading editor
    • David Alvinson wrote:
      To sum it all up DISNEY owns the CGI/Live Action film rights therefore it would be them making the next film if there was to be one so if you were to share ideas with anyone really it should be them. But it's unlikely they'll make another one.

      Wait, when did Disney acquire the films? I never saw anything in the movie credits nor on Wikipedia or other Internet sites that said anything about Disney owning the films. You must really know these Alvin and the Chipmunks facts well.

        Loading editor
    • They recently bought out like most of 20th century fox

        Loading editor
    • Granditamias wrote:
      Again, it's not impossible, but it would be a very troubled production. The characters have aged, the actors have aged, and the audience have aged since the first film over ten years ago. Considering how long it takes to make an AATC live action film, the very earliest we could see a fifth instalment would be December 2019, which is about a year and a half from now. That's under the baseless assumtion that they'd be in pre-production right now and keeping everything under wraps, which as far as we know they're not. There's also another Star Wars movie happening around that time, and I don't think Fox would make the same mistake that they made with Road Chip.

      All right, I guess you do have a bit of a point there. But there are some aspects of what you say here that I don't really agree with. I apologize, but they don't seem like good enough reasons for the studios not to make a fifth movie. I'll explain why.

      First off, you mentioned the characters aging. That's true, but the people who grew up with Alvin and the Chipmunks when it was first introduced to the world probably still enjoy those characters just as much as they did all those years ago. Second off, yes, the actors are definitely aging. But you know, they haven't aged to the extent that they are no longer usable for the characters in the films. And third off, while the audiences have also aged, I still don't think that's a good enough explanation, because there are teenagers and even adults who like these films. (I should know; I'm 15 years old and am a great fan of the franchise.)

      And you stated about how long the movies take to produce. I'd like to point out that from the first to the third installments, there were only two-year gaps between films. So I don't think it will be too difficult an endeavor for the studios to make another film. For all we know, they could be considering a fifth movie right now. Another film is clearly a possibility.

        Loading editor
    • True but it took us 4 years to get Road Chip after Chipwrecked came out which to me suggests they weren't actually plannning to make a 4th film to begin with but then decided they would make a 4th one but it would be the last one they make.

      I seriously just don't see a 5th one hapening. Road Chip ended with Dave adopting The Chipmunks and that's a good enough overall ending to the CGI/Live Action films to me.

        Loading editor
    • David Alvinson wrote:
      True but it took us 4 years to get Road Chip after Chipwrecked came out which to me suggests they weren't actually plannning to make a 4th film to begin with but then decided they would make a 4th one but it would be the last one they make.

      I seriously just don't see a 5th one hapening. Road Chip ended with Dave adopting The Chipmunks and that's a good enough overall ending to the CGI/Live Action films to me.

      The thing is, when I watched The Road Chip, there were some features of the franchise that I felt hadn't been resolved by the time the film ended. I'll explain.

      For one thing, Road Chip left the status of the relationships between each Chipmunk and each Chipette hanging in the air, so to speak. I know, I know, that wasn't the focus of the movie. But still, I really wish they had shed more light on that. The fifth film could show how the chipmunk relationships turn out. And for another thing, we saw that the fourth film ended with yet another big disaster, so I think a fifth film would explain how that all settled down and what life for the newly adoptive family is like. Lastly, the fifth film should explain how the Chipettes are officially adopted. I don't think it should be Dave because just like you said in a previous post, that would disarrange the Chipmunk/Chipette couples. However, there has to be a way that can work out.

      Those were the ideas that I shared with the studios. See, with those aspects unresolved, I just don't feel like the series is over yet. And plus, the studios never actually confirmed that Road Chip was the last one. They could have probably left the story like that on purpose for there to be a fifth movie. That's why I think there should be another film.

        Loading editor
    • There's always gonna be something that's unresolved. As for the relationships between The Chipmunks and The Chipettes, that's one of those things that I don't see "wrapping up" so to speak. They'll always be in a limbo-like state.

      I also mentioned this somewhere else but the profits for The Road Chip dropped dramatically from that of Chpwrecked. While there might be more story that could be told, I'd rather not see another film become a flop for the franchise.

        Loading editor
    • But remember, not everything that is not resolved is never resolved. The fifth film might also break down the franchise completely

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I wouldn't say it will break down the franchise. In fact, if anything, it might get the series rolling again with renewed quality and a good story line, just like The Force Awakens did for Star Wars. If the studios who made the Alvin and the Chipmunks films really focus on using effort and inspiration, they might actually manage to come out with one of those movies that turns out better than all the previous installments.

        Loading editor
    • I'd also like to restate what I said about the studios never confirming that Road Chip was in fact the last one in the series. None of the companies said anything about the 4th film being the end of the franchise. When a movie is planned to be the last in a franchise, the studios usually say something; they don't leave their audience hanging. I'm sure that if Road Chip were going to be the last one, they would have said so. I actually think they didn't confirm anything because they knew would probably consider making a fifth movie at some point.

        Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM wrote:

      I also mentioned this somewhere else but the profits for The Road Chip dropped dramatically from that of Chipwrecked. While there might be more story that could be told, I'd rather not see another film become a flop for the franchise.

      Road Chip wasn't a flop. That movie had a $90 million budget, and it made $235 million worldwide. That's HUGE. Okay, so yes, that may have been lower than prior installments. But you know, a film doesn't necessarily need to surpass the amount earned from the previous film. All it really needs to do is pass its budget, which Road Chip definitely accomplished. Because it passed its budget significantly, that's why I think they might make a fifth movie.

        Loading editor
    • Say what yiu want but to me Dave adopting them was a perfect way to end of the films.

        Loading editor
    • The adoption was a great ending--but only for that particular film. It just probably wasn't the best overall ending. Because right after Dave adopts them, they come home to a big catastrophe. And what transpires next? Well, that could be the basis for a fifth movie; that, and other facets of the fourth film left on the fence that I've mentioned previously. And plus, I think that because of the adoption, there should be a fifth film so that they can show what it is like for Dave now that the Chipmunks are "officially and legally" his family. These would be good plot points, as I've stated on this thread and other threads.

        Loading editor
    • Adopted life would be the same as non adopted life. Nothing would be different. The catastrophe and Dave yelling ALVIN! at the end happened in all 4 films at the end. It's his trademark yell. Also as stated before movies don't always have to wrap up all loose ends and plot points. Ross and Janice have the new show now and it's doing fantastic world wide. I feel like if a 5th film was made whoever made it would just be milking it for all it's worth. And supposes a 5th film was made and it too had loose ends well that would mean we would need a 6th film just to tie those up. And I don't see much point in making a film just to do that.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I also said this in a different thread, but the catastrophe at the end of Road Chip was a major one. Dave had recently bought that new house, and already it's wrecked. Yes, all the films have to end with a mishap leading to Dave yelling, "ALVIN!" but in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd films, it was a pretty minor mishap. (For example, Dave slipping on a skateboard at the end of The Squeakquel or Dave getting hit by a food cart at the end of Chipwrecked.) Those mishaps actually didn't need to be resolved because they were really trivial. But this catastrophe in the 4th film was a big one, that I think actually needs to be resolved. You see what I mean? The catastrophe at the end of Road Chip should be settled, and the 5th film should end with a reasonably minor mishap like the first three movies.

        Loading editor
    • And so the 5th film would resolve around just that? That wouldn't make much of a film.

        Loading editor
    • Not just that; sorry, I should have been more clear. As I've stated previously, the fifth film should also show how the relationships between each Chipmunk and each Chipette (Alvin and Brittany, Simon and Jeanette, and Theodore and Eleanor) turn out. I also mentioned how the fifth movie should explain how the Chipettes are adopted. In fact, I was bored one day recently, so I decided to use my creative writing talents to type up a Google Doc in which I made an outline of those three ideas to make one big idea for what the 5th movie's story line could be. (It was just an outline; not a serious, all-out plot story.) I hope the studios will like it, because I shared that outline of my ideas with them. 

        Loading editor
    • That's fine but a reminder that Disney owns the movies rights.

        Loading editor
    • I sent it to Bagdasarian Productions. I didn't give it to Fox; they don't take idea outlines, but I did recommend a fifth movie to them. I also didn't send it to Regency Enterprises, but I have explained my ideas to them. I guess, though, if Disney really has acquired the film rights, I should talk to them, too.

      And you know, since they did acquire the rights, that actually probably increases the likelihood of a fifth film, because if they just gained those movie rights, that means they might want to give a new movie a go, because they had no involvement with the first four movies. See what I mean? Plus, Disney is big on sequels.

        Loading editor
    • FilmLover2 wrote:
      I sent it to Bagdasarian Productions. I didn't give it to Fox; they don't take idea outlines, but I did recommend a fifth movie to them. I also didn't send it to Regency Enterprises, but I have explained my ideas to them. I guess, though, if Disney really has acquired the film rights, I should talk to them, too.

      And you know, since they did acquire the rights, that actually probably increases the likelihood of a fifth film, because if they just gained those movie rights, that means they might want to give a new movie a go, because they had no involvement with the first four movies. See what I mean? Plus, Disney is big on sequels.

      First, sending them ideas wouldn't work. Even if they like the ideas they can't legally use them because they are your intellectual property and that means they could be sued. Even if you were officially one of the writers, that doesn't guarantee your ideas warrant a new film being made.

      Secondly, Disney wouldn't be able to make a new film even if they wanted to because Bagdasarian productions wouldn't be likely to cooperate. If you remember the Universal lawsuit in the early 2000's, then it stands to reason that they wouldn't want to make a deal with a company that is known for buying out other properties. Plus, if there was a need for another lawsuit (which also happened during the Fox years), Disney would be harder to fight off in court because of how big they are.

        Loading editor
    • Granditamias wrote:
      Even if they like the ideas they can't legally use them because they are your intellectual property and that means they could be sued.

      I tried pointing this out a while back in this thread. They can't use fan ideas. It's that simple. I can't remember where, but I think they also brought this up in an interview somewhere.

        Loading editor
    • But shouldn't it be their fans that inspire them to create more works? And also, if they legally can't use ideas from the fans themselves where do they get their new material from? Surely there's some way they get the ideas for their story lines.

        Loading editor
    • They have staff who do that for them.

        Loading editor
    • Well, then, is there some way to contact these staff members of theirs? After all, movie studios do show the contact info for each individual department involved in filmmaking.

        Loading editor
    • Hi, everyone, I'm back. I was out of town this past week and wasn't able to post my newest reply during that time, but now that I'm home, I can explain to you my next reasoning for why there should be a fifth movie.

      My latest reason that I've come up with is this: There's too much support for the fifth movie. You see, I have found articles across the Internet explaining how fans want a fifth live action/CGI film to happen and outlining predictions for what could occur in that film. For one example, Facebook held a survey to ask if there should be a fifth movie. The vast majority answered "yes, we need another." Here, take a look at the results via this link: 

      https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1834036253274637&id=1011055248906079

      With so much support for the fifth movie, the studios might actually agree to do it. After all, since there are many fans who want to see a new film, the companies may look into it.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I can't remember which site I found this next information, but one of the news articles that I read said that the studios "hinted at a fifth movie." (Those are the words I remember seeing.) This probably means that while they haven't actually confirmed anything, they're likely considering it. You know, because this is such a big franchise, I really do think that the fans will be wanting to see a new Chipmunk movie and that the studios have taken this into account. ​​

        Loading editor
    • I have some hopes for a fifth installment, but it does appear unlikely, due to their decrease thoughout the four films for the grossing. Btw, I’m new here, although I’ve been stalking this threat for a while xD

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I have a question for members of this wiki such as DEmersonJMFM, Granditamias, and David Alvinson. All of you are saying that it is quite unlikely that there will be a fifth movie. But I want to ask all of you: Are you saying this because you do want to there to be a fifth movie but you just think it's unlikely that it will happen, or are you saying it because you firmly don't want there to be a fifth movie? You know, there's a difference between thinking it's unlikely and not wanting it to happen. I don't mean to sound impolite by this question; I just want to know your actual viewpoints about this.

        Loading editor
    • I'm thinking of it like this - it's unlikely and I don't want it to happen.

      Let's explain further. The biggest reason I think a fifth film is unlikely is the large decrease in profit of the fourth film as compared to the others. From a financial stance, taking on a fifth film is perhaps not a good idea (not saying it'll not profit, just not a lot unless the films suddenly surge in popularity again). I'd rather this particular film series end with a positive (who wants to see a film become a money-pit and a sight of shame on the franchise/creators?) and I think Dave adopting the boys could act as a good wrap.

      I like the films and my reasoning here isn't based on a dislike of them. I think they've gotten better, but that's a discussion for a different thread. I'd love to see another film from this generation, only if it doesn't hurt the franchise. Given the trend supports that it could, I sadly don't want it to happen.

        Loading editor
    • DEmersonJMFM has answered the question that I posted. Granditamias and David Alvinson, what do you say in regard to my question? Do you just think that the fifth film is not likely, or do you altogether prefer that it not happen?

        Loading editor
    • Well in all fairness I don't actually have to answer if I don't want too. However though I would like this discussion to end soon as we have no actual concreat proof of a 5th film hppening. Anyway to answer the question I say it's not gonna happen simply because with the trouble Ross and Janice went through making the 1st 2 CGI films I doubt they wanna go through all that again especially considering Disney now owns the film rights and would most likely make another one just to cash in on the sucess of the other ones. Also Ross and Janice are busy with ALVINNN!!! now and most likely don't have time anymore to work on a new film and probably don't want to if I'm being honest. They've had problems with both Universal and Fox so I think it's for the best if a 5th film isn't made. I'm sorry if this goes against what you think will happen but this is just how I see it.

        Loading editor
    • FilmLover2 wrote:
      DEmersonJMFM has answered the question that I posted. Granditamias and David Alvinson, what do you say in regard to my question? Do you just think that the fifth film is not likely, or do you altogether prefer that it not happen?

      I agree with DEmersonJMFM and David Alvinson; it's not that I don't want a fifth film to happen, it's just not likely given all the legal and production trouble.

        Loading editor
    • I understand your positions; I really do. Different people have different opinions. In fact, I'll finally admit that it doesn't seem likely. But likely or unlikely, it could happen; you never know. There have been plenty of film franchises that everyone thought were really over, but just like that, they keep right on continuing. Star Wars, for example, was long thought to be complete when The Force Awakens came along in 2015. So while it may not be likely, it could happen, because, like I said in a previous message, there's a lot of support for another movie, and the studios "hinted" at it. But all of you are right, it's really isn't all that likely. I would just be really glad it if it actually happened, though. By the way, David Alvinson, I apologize for making you feel like you absolutely had to answer the question I posted. I just wanted to know what your thoughts were, so I'm sorry about that. But anyway, thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts. And like I said, the fifth movie might not happen, but there's always the chance that it could. From this point onward, I'll just have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message