Alvin begs Dave to allow them to go to Camp Unasakawakaka, the "coolest summer camp ever," over the summer, but Dave doesn't think it sounds like a proper summer camp. Not giving up easily, Alvin uses Simon's voice modulator in order to pretend to be a school councilor lecturing Dave on the importance of summer plans, only to be busted. With a little more persistence, Dave ends up signing The Chipmunks and The Chipettes up; though when he drops them off, they learn there was a mistake. Instead of going to the "cool" western half of the camp, the chipmunks take a small bus, complete with camp songs, to the rugged eastern half of the camp. Auggy starts crying when they tell him the truth, leading Jeanette to motivate them to help make improvements to the camp. In the morning, they awake to discover their work destroyed and rush over to the western camp for Auggy knows his brother Austin is to blame. They agree to arm-wrestle over Auggy's half of the camp, but before they do, Alvin reads a letter (really just pictures of dinosaurs) from their parents to boast his spirits. Auggy breaks Austin's concentration by mentioning the letter, who demands to know what it says only for Alvin to come clean, leading them to seek a partnership. Auggy and Austin hug it out in a sappy gesture that breaks out the tears for everyone except Alvin.
- "Camp Unasakawakaka"
- "I'm The Forest Ranger"
- "Anything Is Possible"
- This episode was originally pitched by Kathryn Walton Ward and Sylvie Barro.
- A sneak peek clip was uploaded to Nick.com.
- Goof: When they awake to discover the camp wrecked, all the tarps are unstaked but in the next scene one in the foreground is still staked up.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Blabber Mouth (its original episode pair).
- The episode was watched by 1.74 million viewers in the US during its premiere.