The Chipmunks and The Chipettes audition for roles in a Snow White play. Unhappy with how the roles were given, Tara-Marie, the director's bratty daughter, replaces Brittany with herself as Snow White. During the rehearsal, tempers clash between Brittany and Tara-Marie over the character change and an insult directed to Jeanette. After their rehearsal break, Brittany is given the role of a witch by Alvin as a favor. Fed up with his daughter's inability to remember her lines, the director makes Brittany Snow White once again. Tara-Marie locks Brittany in the prop room and tells her father she went home. As the play starts, Brittany escapes through a trap door and defeats Tara-Marie. At the end of the play, a chicken is recruited as a TV star.
- The roles of Prince Charming and Snow White are played out by Alvin and Brittany; the dwarfs Simon, Theodore, Jeanette, and Eleanor.
- The Snow White costume Brittany gets to wear is reminiscent of the clothes in the Disney version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Goof: The play is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs yet only four are present.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks in Chipmunk Classics VHS.
- Part of The Mystery of the Easter Chipmunk and the Easter Collection DVDs.