Snake Charmer is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Prior to a class trip to the Reptilian Center, Miss Smith chooses Simon to take care of Rosie, a snake, for a week. The bell rings and Dave walks into the classroom to pick up The Chipmunks only to be pressured by Miss Smith to be a parent volunteer for the field trip, despite his fear of snakes. At home, Dave learns Simon has a snake and tries to play it cool, but at dinner he confesses he was bitten by a snake before Alvin throws spaghetti at him, causing him to scream. Alvin scares Dave again in order to prove his fear and convince Simon that Dave is going to embarrass them. Simon devises a possible solution by creating a harmless electronic snake that can perform tricks. When Dave bonds with the robotic Rosie and wants to teach her new tricks, Simon has to keep up with improving and fixing her all the while Alvin sneakily switches her for the real snake. Later, Miles from the Reptile Center calls expressing disbelief once Dave proclaims he taught Rosie tricks and asks to see for himself. The boys find a note about Dave going to the center and they rush to beat him there in the Munkmobile to explain the situation to Miles. After another real snake bites the fake Rosie, The Chipmunks, The Chipettes, and Dave hold a funeral for her. Even with his experience with the electronic Rosie, Dave is still very afraid of snakes, running from the real Rosie and yelling "ALVINNN!!!" when Alvin continues to bring her near to him.
- "My New Best Friend" 
- A sneak peek clip was uploaded to Nick.com.
- Goof: Janice Karman was credited for directing the episode twice: before and after the titlecard.
- Simon's Munk-Mobile from Munk Man makes a return appearance, in this episode.
- The chore list from the premiere episode, Talking Teddy, makes a reappearance with the same 'x' marks as before.
- Most of the stickers/magnets on the refrigerator are the same as the stickers Alvin sticks to his belly fur in Safety Third.
- This is the first US ALVINNN!!! episode to air on a weekend morning instead of a weekday afternoon.
- This episode was paired with a new episode, Blabber Mouth, for its US premiere, the first time Nick's done so since the pairing of I Will Survive and Alvin's Got A Brand New Bag.