Parent Trap is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Alvin and his classmates are assigned to build a scale model of the theater for drama class, but they aren't allowed any help from a parent. Outside the classroom, Alvin overhears Bocarter's father agreeing to do his son's project, and, though he disagrees with going behind Mr. Dotson's back, he pleads for Dave to help him get a better grade than Bocarter. Dave refuses so Alvin enlists Theodore to protest their father's mean behavior. To end the demonstration, Dave visits Mr. Humphrey to convince him not to assist his son. Mr. Humphrey turns the tables claiming Dave's a bad father and, frustrated, Dave pledges to beat them by building the model together. Finished with the construction, Dave and Alvin undertake Operation Humphrey Take-down to spy on Bocarter in order to see if their model's better. Alvin is shocked to discover his competition's grand model complete with lights and the pair work together to build a grander model of their own. They show their model to Kevin, unknowing Bocarter was doing some spying himself. Bocarter reports them and Dave comes clean, admitting he was wrong to do so. Alvin tiresomely works on building a new model himself, being the only student who actually does so, earning himself an A+ and a C-. Given Dave helped Alvin on a school project, Theodore asks Dave for help only for Alvin to suggest he try really hard first before getting someone to do it for him.
- "All Together" 
- This episode's title may be inspired by the 1961 film The Parent Trap.
- Goof: Janice Karman was credited for directing the episode twice: before and after the titlecard.
- Dave's behavior is similar to that of Back to School.
- When Dave was told to use the walkie-talkie by Alvin, he muttered "Simon told me this would happen," a reference to Simon's experience with Alvin in The Tree House.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of The Temp.