My Pharaoh Lady is an episode of the Alvin and the Chipmunks series.
Miss Miller strains a muscle and has Jeanette and Eleanor fulfill her requests while Brittany stresses over what to wear for the Carnival Queen contest. Soon after Dave drives both the boys and girls to the museum at which Brittany makes a bet with Missy Snootson, another girl in her class, that if the mummy of King Rooten Tooten does not rise from the dead and go to her home by midnight, Brittany must drop out of the race to be the school Carnival Queen. If he does, Missy will drop out. Jeanette, Alvin, and Miss Miller all dress as mummies to try and fool Missy and her friends. Brittany loses her chance at becoming Carnival Queen when each deception fails, however, unknown to Brittany at the true King Rooten Tooten actually did visit her. The King was confused for Miss Miller due to his limp.
- "Walk Like An Egyptian" originally performed by The Bangles.
- The title is a pun on the name My Fair Lady, a Broadway musical. This is the second episode to have done so; My Fair Chipette being the first.
- It's revealed that Brittany's physical strength is about that or even a little greater than Alvin's.
- Alvin's belly-button is visible as he works out.
- This is one of the few episodes Jeanette is seen without her glasses.