My Fair Chipette is an episode of the Alvin and the Chipmunks series.
Alvin bets Brittany a dollar that he can make anyone into a beauty pageant winner. The challenge gets interesting when he learns Jeanette is the girl he has to transform into beauty pageant material. Alvin, convinced he knows better, denies Jeanette's requests to perform things she's comfortable with and tries to teach her new things. Desperate to win, Brittany tries to end the bet once it seems that Jeanette has a really good chance of winning. Alvin doesn't let her. After the boys help her with the baton routine, Jeanette turns against Alvin by finally refusing to pretend she is someone she isn't, which helps grant her the win of the pageant.
- The title is a spoof of the 1964 film, My Fair Lady.
- Also spoofs the George Bernard Shaw play Pygmalion.
- This is one of the few episodes where Jeanette is seen without her glasses.
- A clip from the episode later appears in the episode Chipmunkmania.
- Part of The Chipettes and The Chipette Diaries DVDs.