Mutiny is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Desperate to avenge last year's humiliating loss, The Chipmunks argue over who is best suited to lead them to victory.
After Theodore and Simon find multiple sticky notes that read 8-1 in the kitchen, The Chipettes wake and notice a large arrow on their floor pointing outside to a larger 8-1 in the grass. Its meaning remains unclear until Alvin arrives to remind them of their soccer defeat from nearly a year ago. No one cares that they lost, but Alvin is determined that they all train to leave loserville. When no one agrees Alvin should be captain, they choose Eleanor to take his place, much to his dismay. That night he has a nightmare of a reoccurrence of last year's loss so he wakes Eleanor to give her a pep-talk. At practice the next morning, Eleanor tries to be supportive of everyone until a couple boys make fun of them for being short, at the request of Alvin. This causes Eleanor to get very upset and begin coaching in an aggressive manner. Unable to keep up with such demanding coaching, Brittany decides to become the new coach in which she offers the "shake, shake, pass" technique. Not seen as useful, Simon is the next, taking a scientific approach to coaching. He puts everyone to sleep and Jeanette adds her input through "be the ball" training. Theodore is last to be given a chance, but his advice is to just "be nice and step to the side." Everyone but Alvin and Eleanor walks away. Learning that they really meant what they said, their siblings join the game to prove them wrong. They all use each other's techniques in order to win 8-1.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Who's The Animal.
- Part of the Summer of Sport DVD.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! AND THE CHIPMUNKS (NICKELODEON), Thefutoncritic.com, Retrieved 2015-10-27.
- ↑ Top 100 Friday Cable Originals: 11.13.2015, Showbuzzdaily.com, Retrieved 2015-11-16.
- ↑ ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks Vol. 2, iTunes.apple.com, Retrieved 2016-01-27.
- ↑ Copyright Catalog, Cocatalog.loc.gov, Retrieved 2015-03-04.