Before contributing to Munkapedia's forum, please keep in mind the following:
Be nice and treat people with respect.
- People from all around the world read and edit this wiki and its forums. Like any other collaborative project, not everyone will agree all the time. Keep discussions civil and be open minded about differing opinions. We're all here because we love the same topic. Profanity, racism, violent, and disrespect will not be tolerated.
Try to find existing discussions first, but don't be afraid to start a new thread.
- Please take a moment to sift through the forum boards to see if a discussion already exists about something you want to talk about before starting a new thread. If you can't find what you're looking for, jump right in and start a new discussion within the relevant board. You are welcome to post on any open thread no matter the time since the last post as long as the new post adds to the discussion.
- If you decide to post on a thread, be sure to keep the reply relevant to the original topic of the thread. All off-topic posts will be removed. You are welcome to create a new thread about the new topic if one doesn't exists elsewhere.
Ask for help.
- Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you have a question? Ask for help here on the forums or contact an Admin.
How do I stay on top of discussions I'm interested in?
- With a Fandom user account, you can follow specific conversations and then receive notification messages (either on-site or via email) when a discussion has more activity. Be sure to sign up for a Fandom account if you don't already have one.
How do I report vandalism, spam, or inappropriate posts?
- If you notice some spam or vandalism on a thread, contact an Admin so they can remove it.
What are Kudos?
- If you find a particular discussion or reply interesting, well thought out, or amusing you can show direct appreciation by giving it Kudos.
What are Topics?
- Topics allow you to link a forum discussion with a wiki article. It's another way to keep the forum organized and to help people find interesting discussions. For example, a forum thread tagged with "The Chipmunks" will appear at the bottom of the "The Chipmunks" article. Do not add a topic to an off-topic discussion.