He Said, She Said is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Miss Smith walks over the wet floor of the classroom before sitting in her soaked chair asking for an explanation. Alvin and Brittany briefly fight over who is telling their version of the story first; Brittany is ultimately chosen and she begins by setting the stage with Alvin driving a motorcycle in the hall prior to introducing Theodore to Jake, a new kid and drummer in a band who Brittany portrays as handsome. Jake invites them to watch his band play, even inviting Brittany to sing with him. Alvin boos and throws tomatoes on stage, only to be hit himself when one's thrown back. Alvin objects to the story and Miss Smith demands to know the relevance. Brittany explains that Theodore forgot to get Jake's autograph and her and Alvin pulled Theodore until they both fell so Alvin set the fire alarm off. Alvin then proceeds to tell his side, starting by riding a tricycle down the hall he intended to donate. Brittany walks up obsessed with make-up and boys while speaking in a valley-girl ascent. Jake walks by again, this time covered in ache and flies, but Brittany is desperate to meet him, even proclaiming she's in love and could be his girlfriend. Alvin and Brittany enjoy the concert no one bought tickets to. Back in the hallway, Brittany tries to force Theo to get an autograph, again leading to a pulling match. Miss Smith, having had enough, orders them into the hall to reenact the incident, during which they learn Theodore's balloon was the culprit.
- "I Wanna Be There (Where You Are)" 
- This episode's plot shares some similarities to the 80s episodes Every Chipmunk Tells A Story and Tell It to the Judge.
- Brittany claiming Alvin rode a motorcycle in her story is a direct reference to Tell It to the Judge.
- Alvin's Clown disguise, first seen in Clowning Around, makes a re-appearance in this episode.
- Alvin's Dark Shadow costume, first seen in Super Heroes, also makes a re-appearance in this episode.
- Series Running Gag: Alvin says the wrong word/phrase - Fabridacted/fablicated instead of fabricated.
- Miss Smith stating she should have picked an easier profession, yet one inherently more dangerous, is likely a reference to Principal Milliken's statement at the end of Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Treasure Hunt.