Grandma Seville is a old woman with white hair, glasses, a pink dress and a white kitchen apron.
Grandma Seville, when meets The Chipmunks for the first time, treats them like animals, trying to figure out how they live and what they eat. Despite of this first misunderstanding, Grandma Seville behave nicely with The Chipmunks. She's naive and mean people use to trick her easily.
- Grandpa and Grandma Seville
- Whatever Happened to Dave Seville? (mentioned)
- How You Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm?
- Back to Dave's Future (as a young woman)
- Theodore Lucks Out
- Merry Christmas, Mr. Carroll