Simon hosts his own show, playing Sherlock Holmes who investigates several mysterious thefts where nothing valuable is being stolen. The villain, Professor Moriarty (Alvin), is making a remote matter transfer machine out of the stolen goods. Sherlock Holmes figures out that Professor Moriarty is now using the device to steal diamonds and gold, but Professor Moriarty foolishly leaves a pattern revealing where he is, and is arrested due to his own stupidity.
- Simon Seville – Sherlock Holmes
- Theodore Seville – Watson
- Alvin Seville – Professor Moriarty
- Dave Seville – Inspector Seville
- This is The Chipmunks' version of Sherlock Holmes.
- This is the second episode to feature Simon and Theodore as Holmes and Watson.
- Dave's face is redrawn for the second time as of this episode.
- This episode was produced by Murakami-Wolf-Swenson.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks Go to the Movies: Star Wreck and Batmunk DVDs.