Double Trouble is an episode of the ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks series.
Simon attempts to go into the closet when Alvin interrupts him. Having successfully gotten Alvin to leave, he's interrupted again only this time by Dave. Simon heads downstairs while Alvin sneaks through the window to break into Simon's secret lab. Inside he is knocked unconscious by an electric shock and wakes to find a clone of himself. After a moment of terror, Theodore directs Alvin downstairs to get them food only for Alvin to run into Simon who suspects his brother's hiding something. Back in their room, Alvin asks Theo to watch his double while he does dishes. His double jumps out the window instead and Dave confronts him for his behavior. The clone irritates Dave and breaks more dishes so Alvin takes him to The Chipettes' Treehouse where, initially reluctant, the girls decide to watch him after he complements Brittany. Back at the Seville House, Dave grounds Alvin and forces him to stay in his room. Meanwhile, The Chipettes paint the double's nails before learning of his destructive tendencies. They take him shopping to get him out of the house, all the while Alvin receives texts of embarrassing images. The girls give back his clone so Alvin ties him to a bed in the basement to keep him out of trouble. He manages to get free to make more clones that attack the boys as Alvin wakes up from the dream. Simon reveals to him his invention doesn't actually clone anything but is instead unpoppable bubbles.
- "Double Trouble" 
- The dial combination for Simon's secret lab creates a tone referencing "Witch Doctor."
- First appearance of Simon's hidden closet room.
- Photoshop is the first real-world registered trademark mentioned in the series.
- Goof: Alvin lands outside the lab after he's electrocuted though he wakes up back inside.
- When this episode premiered in the US, it aired with a rerun of Switch Witch.