Chip Tracy is a vigilante cop trying to protect the city from dangerous criminals. His greatest challenge is stopping the criminals Flatfoot, Prunewhip, and Grumbles from terrorizing the city, playing an illegal game of marbles, and selling illegal Root Beer. They are led by a diabolical mastermind called "The Glove." Chip Tracy successes with the help of Kiddo and his newspapers while Bless, his girlfriend, hints for Chip to propose to her.
- Alvin Seville as Chip Tracy
- Jeanette Miller as Bess Blueheart
- Theodore Seville as Kiddo
- Simon Seville as Doctor Laboritory
- Brittany Miller as Breathmint Balony/The Glove
- Eleanor Miller as the Club Doorwoman
- David Seville as Police Chief Bland
- "Real Wild Child" originally performed by Johnny O'Keefe.
- "Clothes that make the Man" (solo sung by Brittany).
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This episode was based on the film Dick Tracy, which is based on the famous comic series.
- In this episode, Brittany makes her affection toward Alvin completely obvious such as visibly flirting with him by calling him handsome and offering her love to him if he doesn't shut down her club. She also shows visible annoyance and anger when Alvin dismissively rejects her flirtations compared to most of the other episodes where their strained relationship often led them to hide their emotions from each other.
- Though most fans prefer the Simon and Jeanette couple, Jeanette is the love interest of Alvin while Simon shows no affection to her (or concern for her safety when she is kidnapped and while Alvin rushed to help her, he was in no hurry to help her) sparking the Alvinette fan world.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks Go to the Movies: Star Wreck DVD.