Alvin of the Fur Balls wishes on a jukebox that he was bigger so he wouldn't be treated as a child all the time. After his wish comes true, he borrows money from a confused Dave and goes to see the Babes preform with Simon and Theodore. Two guys start asking him for music advice and he is quickly given a job. Alvin enjoys his new life at first, giving advice while playing and eating with his brothers. The burdens of being a grown-up being to take hold when he realizes he can no longer go play little league and is flooded with phone calls. He promises to make his brothers famous, but turns them down stating that they needed to come back when they've grown up. Before he turns them down, Alvin is give the task of directing a new music video for the Babes but the video turns out a disaster and Alvin is fired. After he sees his picture on a milk cartoon, he remembers he forgotten about Dave. He calls him but Dave doesn't recognize his voice. Alvin begins to cry and rushes back to the fair to catch the jukebox as it's driving away. He throws his quarter and his wish to be a kid again come true. He then runs home to Dave and his brothers who reluctantly accept him back.
- Alvin Seville as Alvin Smith
- Simon Seville as Simon Smith
- Theodore Seville as Theodore Smith
- David Seville as Dave Smith
- Brittany Miller as Barbie (Lead Singer of the Babes)
- Jeanette Miller as Annabelle (One of the Babes)
- Eleanor Miller as Samantha (One of the Babes)
- "I Wanna be Big" (Chipmunk original)
- "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" (The Arrows)
- "The Girls of Rock and Roll" (from The Chipmunk Adventure; girls only)
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This episode was based off the movie Big, which starred Tom Hanks.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks Go to the Movies: Bigger! VHS.
- Part of the Funny, We Shrunk the Adults DVD.