Frustrated with being treated like a child, Alvin of the Fur Balls wishes to a jukebox that he was bigger and turns into an adult. Happy that his wish has come true, he borrows money and clothes from a confused Dave who no longer recognizes him and goes with Simon and Theodore to a concert by the Babes. Two guys start asking him for music advice and he is quickly given a job for his youthful point of view. Alvin enjoys his new life at first, giving advice while playing with toys and eating with Simon and Theodore. The burdens of being a grown-up begin to take hold when he realizes he can no longer go play little league and is flooded with phone calls. He promises to make his brothers famous, but turns them down stating they need to come back when they're grown up. Alvin is given the task of directing a new music video for the Babes but his idea to dress them up as babies turns out to be a disaster and Alvin is fired. After he sees a picture of himself on a milk carton, he realizes he has forgotten about Dave. He calls him but Dave doesn't recognize his voice. Alvin begins to cry and rushes back to the fair to catch the jukebox as it's being driven away. He throws his quarter and his wish to be a kid again comes true. He then runs home to Dave who gladly welcomes him, and meets Simon and Theodore who reluctantly accept him back.
- Alvin Seville as Alvin Smith
- Simon Seville as Simon
- Theodore Seville as Theodore
- David Seville as Dave Smith
- Brittany Miller as Barbie (Lead Singer of the Babes)
- Jeanette Miller as Annabelle (One of the Babes)
- Eleanor Miller as Samantha (One of the Babes)
- "I Wanna Be Big"
- "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" originally performed by The Arrows.
- "The Girls of Rock and Roll" (from The Chipmunk Adventure; girls only)
Behind the Scenes
- This episode was based off the movie Big, which starred Tom Hanks.
- Goof: In the Babes' music video scene when Eleanor crashes into Brittany, the scene cuts and Jeanette has suddenly switched places with Brittany.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks Go to the Movies: Bigger! VHS.
- Part of the Funny, We Shrunk the Adults DVD.