Batmunk is an episode of The Chipmunks Go to the Movies series.
Batmunk, a costumed vigilante, protects the city from crime, whilst also working as a toy designer under his true identity of Brice Wayne. There are many crimes taking place with all the Batmunk toys being stolen, the work of his arch-nemesis, The Jokester, and his three clown henchmen who will stop at nothing for total world toy domination. When the Jokester decides to steal Brice Wayne's new toy and make it as his own, Batmunk manages to stop him and get it back, arresting him and his henchmen.
- Simon Seville as Batmunk/Brice Wayne
- Alvin Seville as The Jokester
- Theodore Seville as Happy the Butler
- Brittany Miller as Nicki Nale
- "Danger Zone" originally performed by Kenny Loggins.
Behind the Scenes
- This episode was based on the 1989 blockbuster Batman, also based on the famous DC Comics superhero.
- This episode is Theodore's favorite.
- Goof: Between when Nicki Nale is captured by the Jokester outside the toy store and when she is rescued by Batmunk, her glasses frequently disappear and reappear between shots.
- Part of the Alvin and the Chipmunks Go to the Movies: Batmunk VHS.
- Part of The Chipmunks Go to the Movies, Daytona Jones and the Pearl of Wisdom, and Batmunk DVDs.