Alvin & His Pals In Merry Christmas with Clyde Crashcup and Leonardo is the last of three comic special issues independent of the 28 comic Alvin 1962-1973 Dell Comics series and was originally sold for 12 cents.
- Alvin - First Christmas - 9 pages
- Dave and The Chipmunks are working together to decorate their Christmas tree. Once finished, they marvel at their skill and how much they've learned since they were kids. Dave recalls he went out and bought a Christmas tree only for the boys to discover it mysteriously "growing" in the living room. Desperate not to ruin their first Christmas, Alvin chops it up. Soon after, the mailman drops off some decorations, which the three brothers believe are toys. Dave wakens from the noise and is upset to see the ruins. Alvin explains it was an honest mistake and they work together to decorate a new tree. Dave ushers the boys to bed before dressing as Santa. The Chipmunks hear strange noises and, believing Dave is a burglar, attack him with bats.
- Crashcup's Narrow Escape or You Sleigh Me Deer - 5 pages
- Once the kids are home for lunch, Clyde and his assistant are fearful of a potentially packed lab so they decide the toys must go but not just by throwing them away. Clyde envisions an old, fat man that will act like the garbage man, collecting unwanted stuff. Leonardo breaks to him that Santa Claus already exists and he gives stuff away, to Clyde's frustration. Still wishing to get rid of his toys, he invents the one horse open sleigh, packs it, and they begin their journey to the North Pole.
- A Present For Dave - 5 pages
- The Chipmunks ponder what to get Dave as a present leading them to ask a salesman in a Men's Store. He offers the idea of a hat and slippers, but the brothers must determine Dave's current measurements. Meanwhile, Dave is experiencing a bad dream in which he's been accused of stealing horses and sentenced to hanging. The boys scram just before Dave wakes with the measuring tape around his neck. Alvin's certain he got the measurement though the salesman believes he's mistaken so they set out to get his feet sized by having him step in cement. When he does, he becomes stuck so Alvin states they should get him a necktie instead as they chisel out his feet.
- Alvin - A Christmas Dream - 9 pages
- Dave finishes a Christmas story and the boys drift to sleep. In their dreams, Santa arrives and is greeted at the chimney. Following Alvin surprising the golly man with a snack in the kitchen, the brothers plead for Santa to let them help him with his deliveries. On the roof, Santa and The Chipmunks take off in the sleigh assisting with presents as they bounce across the world before setting down at the North Pole. Eddie, Santa's chief elf, shows them the computer that keeps track of all the boys and girls, learning of their behavior status. Santa gives them each an elf hat as a souvenir and drops them back home for Christmas. Dave wakes the boys, sees their new hats, and convinces himself he's dreaming.
- Clyde Crashcup in A Stilted Performance - 4 pages
- After Clyde thanks Santa for the lift home, the two carry the Christmas tree, Clyde's newest invention, inside. Before they head to bed in anticipation of Santa's return, the inventor concludes he should invent one more thing: the Christmas stocking. Clyde begins taking measurements but is interrupted by Leonardo who believes he's going to be short-changed because Clyde's measuring their legs. While Clyde regrets his assistance's short legs, Leonardo empties the closet until he find a pair of stilts to lengthen his stocking.
- The Chipmunk Song - 1 page
- The Chipmunks sing "The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)" while passing away the final moments before Santa arrives and everyone is encouraged to sing along with the included words and music.
- This comic is a shortened re-release of the original 1964 Dell Giant Comic.