Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page covers evidence indicating a coupling of Alvin Seville and Brittany Miller, and their most accepted couple name is Alvittany (Alvin + Brittany), though some prefer the pairing name as Alvinatty or Bralvin. As of ALVINNN!!!, the canon pairing name chosen is Albrittina.
Alvin Seville and Brittany Miller are the love/hate relationship couple that often runs as a gag throughout the cartoon series. Brittany and Alvin are constantly picking on each other, yelling at each other, betting with each other, and trying to prove the other wrong, sometimes leading to great misunderstandings or adventures. Whether or not these confessions are puppy love, a crush, or real feelings is unknown, but under all the tension, they are shown to truly care for one another. They are shown as being married in the future in one episode of the cartoon series. Alvin and Brittany were rivals.
- In The Chipettes, when Brittany walks into the closet accidentally (out of being nervous) and screams, Alvin, with a worried expression, lets her out. When she faints and falls backwards, he quickly catches her.
- In Snow Wrong, Alvin kisses Brittany's hand. Later, they sing together while holding hands on stage.
- In Experiment in Error, Alvin is very concerned for Brittany for most of the episode.
- In Merry Christmas, Mr. Carroll, Alvin is naming off people he wants to tell about his wish list. He starts naming a few people he knows, but the fourth one he says is "BRITTANY" and he pauses and smiles, and continues on.
- In The Chipmunks Go to Washington, he and Brittany sing "Up Where We Belong" together.
- In My Pharaoh Lady, Alvin kisses Brittany's hand.
- In May the Best Chipmunk Win, Alvin holds Brittany's hand and guides her to a desk when she and The Chipettes first come into the classroom. He looks at her in somewhat of a longing way. They hug at the end when they're singing "Celebration."
- In The Chipmunk Adventure, they get so close to each other that their noses are touching four different times. They also dance together in "The Girls of Rock 'n' Roll."
- In the When You Wish Upon a Chipmunk album, Alvin sings "I've Got No Strings" about Brittany dumping him, which implies that they were in a relationship, although this could just be dialogue for the song's intro.
- In the Hardee's Glass Commercial, Alvin and Brittany dance together.
- In I Love The Chipmunks Valentine, Alvin tries several times to ask out Brittany. When Brittany turns down Alvin's invitations to go to the dance, Alvin is hurt and goes into a state of shock. This shows that Alvin really had his heart set on going with her and that he has feelings for her. Later on at the dance Alvin tells Brittany, "You know Brittany, all I ever wanted was for you to be my Queen Valentine."
- In A Little Worm in the Big Apple, when Brittany was conned by "Uncle" Harry, Alvin helped her get back at him.
- In Mind Over Matterhorn, Alvin sees that Brittany is depressed because The Chipettes are not as famous as The Chipmunks and he vows to make her the "Queen of Rock 'n Roll" as Alvin is the "King." When Alvin thinks Brittany is going to kill herself, he jumps into the pool to rescue her and later Alvin gets Brittany's bags for her and helps carry her suitcases.
- In Cinderella? Cinderella!, when Cinderella (Brittany) walks in, Alvin says "the girl of my dreams."
- In Hooping It Up, Alvin has come to Brittany's rescue, during which time the song "My Boyfriend's Back" is being sung. When Alvin comes into the door, before the song starts he says to the boy with Brittany's hula-hoop, "Go ahead, make my day! Try to touch my woman!" this is obviously a threat that if he hurts Brittany, he'll do unimaginable things to him, showing he shows deep concern for Brittany.
- In Big Dreams, Brittany and Alvin are married with kids. After the time machine breaks the first time and Brittany sees that they are married and rich, she tells Alvin "What could be better than what we just saw?", meaning she wants to marry him and spend the rest of her life with him. After they sing "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" and are shown back to the present, they are dancing together. Even in the alternate future where they are poor, they are still married.
- In The Brunch Club, Alvin grabs Brittany by the waist and they swing off on the flag rope and briefly hold hands.
- In The Legend of Sleeping Brittany, Brittany falls into a deep sleep after pricking her finger on a spinning wheel. Alvin's kiss revives her.
- In the intro dialogue of the song "Stand By Your Man," Alvin refers to Brittany as "lovepuddle."
- When the song "Get Munk'd" was playing Alvin takes Brittany's hand and dances with her.
- In Island Fever, when Brittany was feeling depressed, Alvin comforted her. When they try to find the others, they hold hands.
- Alvin says to James Ingram to sing a song he wrote for Brittany - "I Don't Want To Be Alone For Christmas (Unless I'm Alone With You)." In this song there are many times where Alvin calls her "babe" or "baby", and there is a part where Alvin wrote that he wants to kiss her beside the Christmas tree. He also says four or five times that he wants to hold her close. At the end of the song, Brittany says thank you and that it was beautiful and forgives him.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Alvin teased Brittany several times, hinting he likes her. Later on, they dance together.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, they first meet in school and Alvin falls in love with her. While rehearsing, Alvin says "I never thought I'd say this, but... pink is my new favorite color!", he's obviously talking about after seeing Brittany, he thought she was so pretty, he joked about it being his favorite color.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, The Chipmunks fall all over each other when rehearsing and smile happily while sighing, and all make comments about which Chipette they have a crush on.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Alvin warns Brittany about what Ian did to him and his brothers. Alvin's advice shows he cares for Brittany and doesn't want her to get hurt by Ian.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Alvin bumps into Brittany on the tray, causing him and Brittany to laugh nervously and get embarrassed.
- in Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Alvin resolves himself to save the girls, saying "Britt, I'm coming to get you."
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Alvin called Brittany "kind of the smart one" in response, she blushed.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Alvin agrees that Brittany is the "pretty one".
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, he and Brittany dance together at the party.
- In Family Spirit, Alvin kissed both of Brittany's cheeks after they turn him loose.
- In Going Green, he and Brittany hold hands, after which they are embarrassed.
- In Kiss Conspiracy, Alvin accidentally kisses Brittany on the lips.
- In Albrittina, in quiz, Alvin's mystic mate was described as beautiful, extremely famous, singing in a girl band, likes the color pink and her name starts with a letter B. This description shows that Alvin will most likely end up with Brittany in the future.
- In Let Them Eat Crumbs, Alvin jumps into Brittany's arms multiple times due to his fear of ravens.
- In Brittany the Body Snatcher, Alvin stands up for Brittany and says nice thing about her.
- In Let's Make a Deal, Alvin and Brittany hugged after Brittany gets a role for a movie.
- In Double Trouble, Alvin's clone falls in love with Brittany.
- In Suck Toad, Alvin takes Brittany's hand and dances with her when she's not allowed in a party.
- In Secret Admirer, Alvin gets nervous when Simon teases him when he appears to care that Kevin might have a crush on Brittany.
- In I Love The Chipmunks Valentine, Brittany shows much affection for Alvin.
- In Snow Wrong, Brittany sings with Alvin while holding hands on stage.
- In Sisters, Brittany (even if it was for her own selfish purpose), went to Alvin for help instead of Simon or Theodore.
- In Cinderella? Cinderella!, Brittany dreams that she dances with Alvin, showing us that Brittany shows affection for Alvin.
- In Experiment in Error, after an explosion in Simon's lab, she tricks Alvin into thinking he's turned her into a zombie so he'll feel guilty and take her to the ball after all.
- In Island Fever, when Alvin tries to comfort Brittany while she is depressed, she says she wouldn't want to be trapped with anyone else (except for Jeanette and Eleanor).
- Brittany sings "Stand By Your Man," with a little help from Tammy Wynette, in which she admits she loves Alvin despite his bad habits.
- In Dreamlighting, Brittany was preparing to see a romantic detective movie with Alvin because they supposed to be having an actual date together. When Alvin calls Brittany to tell her he'll come after basketball practice, Brittany asks him what's more important, her or practice? Brittany also calls Alvin "darling" at the beginning of the episode.
- Brittany sings "It's My Party" about Alvin, upset about him being with another girl named Julie.
- Brittany sings "He's a Tramp" about Alvin, showing that she does have feelings for him.
- In the song "Macarena" Brittany refers to Alvin as her boyfriend.
- Brittany has a picture of Alvin in her room.
- In Big Dreams, Alvin and Brittany are married and have two twin boys.
- In Alvie's Angels, Brittany flirts with Alvie (Alvin) about seeing what he looks like after she and the Chipettes become knocked out by a jewel thief at the mall and dream they are Alvie's Angels (spoof of Charlie's Angels). After they wake up and are on their way back home, they pass by Alvin who asks if he missed anything, Brittany replies "See you later Alvie" causing the other girls and herself to start giggling and Alvin to become very confused.
- In Robomunk, Brittany kisses Alvin after she restores her boyfriend (Alvin) and brings him back to life.
- In many The Chipmunks Go to the Movies episodes, Brittany is either saved, dating, or a partner of Alvin's.
- In The Chipmunk Adventure, Brittany joins Alvin in a spear when they find out about the truth of the race.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Brittany dances with Alvin.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, after Brittany asked Ian if he could represent them, Eleanor says, "And hang out with the Chipmunks!!" Both she and Jeanette giggle excitedly, meaning they are already smitten with The Chipmunks from fame and inspiring them to sing.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, after Jeanette and Eleanor talk about Simon and Theodore, she says to them, "Yeah, I know. But, guys, remember what Ian said? We can't trust them." hinting she has a crush on Alvin, but has no choice except to follow Ian's rules.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Ian lies about Alvin, and Brittany becomes really disappointed and appalled, showing she was interested in only meeting Alvin.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Brittany can be seen sitting right behind Alvin on the motorcycle holding onto him tightly.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, near the end of the movie, Brittany and Alvin dance together and then smile at each other happily.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Brittany tries to comfort Alvin after he doubts Dave will rescue them after he has driven him insane for a few years.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, when Brittany tries to comfort Alvin, she has a pink mark on her cheeks which signifies that she is blushing.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, Brittany paused and smiled at Alvin when he called her smart.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, during "Born This Way/Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now/Firework," she and Alvin are seen frequently dancing and signing together and in the end of the song are seen waving to the crowd with an arm around each other.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, she and Alvin danced together on a party.
- In Going Green, she and Alvin hold hands, after which they are embarrassed.
- In Kiss Conspiracy, Brittany accidentally kisses Alvin on the lips.
- In Albrittina, in quiz, Brittany's mystic mate was described as mischievous, extremely cool, part of the singing group and his name starts with a letter A. This description shows that Brittany will most likely end up with Alvin in the future.
- In Brittany the Body Snatcher, Brittany becomes smitten when Alvin defends her.
- In Brittany the Body Snatcher, Brittany shows much affection for Alvin.
- In Let's Make a Deal, Britanny and Alvin hugged after she gets a role for a movie.
- In Double Trouble, Brittany shows affection for Alvin's clone.
- In Suck Toad, Brittany dances with Alvin.
- They are the leaders of their respective groups.
- They are very competitive.
- They are the most outspoken and can be extremely stubborn.
- They are pretty arrogant, selfish, and conceited, but will come through for their siblings in the end.
- They enjoy extracurricular activities: Alvin commonly likes football or basketball, Brittany is into cheerleading.
- Commonly they are the cause of many adventures/mishaps.
- They enjoy the spotlight/being the center of attention.
- They're not very wise to make decisions.
- They are the oldest of their siblings (in the 80s series, their age isn't confirmed for the CGI films nor is Brittany's age in ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks).
- Alvin is mischievous and has a habit of causing more trouble than Brittany.
- Alvin can be sexist at times when it comes to sports.
- He is quite obnoxious and vindictive towards other people at times.
- He can be very rebellious in many circumstances.
- Brittany can be more vain about her appearance and good-looks than Alvin.
- Brittany is a strong feminist about the rights for women.
- She is pretty hot-headed when it comes to situations.
- She takes responsibilities a lot better than Alvin.